Seriously, I just happened upon my own defunct blog after commenting upon KM's defunct blog (1 post, didn't even know it existed, srsly). So this might be the definition of off my rocker, but I love the anonymity I'm almost assured here, as the original (brilliant) girlouttathesouth is gone and the new (boring) girlouttathesouth has been inactive so long that odds are my own Momma don't visit no more.
Can I turn this into an impromptu wedding blog? Well, no, actually, as everything I've to say re: weddings has been said thrice or so by A Practical Wedding.
Can I make it a science blog? Not if I want to sleep at night...
It's obvi. not a pet blog, as Dottie is full grown now.
Well. That just about exhausts the topics upon which I am qualified to comment! So I guess it's so long for now, little web log...
(PS, love what you've done with your layout)
No comments:
Post a Comment